Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"don't push me, push a push pop"

I may be slightly bias but the 90's had some of the best and coolest moments. I am not nieave, I know that people diss our era but pfffft to them. For all the 90's kids out there this is for you!


Beverly Hills 90201


Learning the entire 'Hit Me Baby One More Time' dance routine


Clueless


And because of Cluless the word 'like' becoming part of our vocabulary- "But it's like when I had this garden party for my father's birthday, right?"


Blossom and her AWESOME hats


Nick Carter's Under-Cut


The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air


Hair Mascara

NOT jokes


The Jennifer


Taping the Top 40 countdown from the radio onto your cassette and having your finger poised for the pause button to beat the announcer chiming in over the end of the song.


Push Pops



Goosebumps Books


The Spice Girls




2 comments:

  1. um, love this post!!! that was me with the tape player, I got so good at it!
    xx

    www.laurenmaywithlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha me too! I use to get so angry when the announcer came in early and ruined my entire mix tape!

    ReplyDelete